Your special day!
Relax. The first thing I want you to do is to take a deep breath and relax, I will help guide you to create timeless portraits, as well as provide enough space for real moments, expressions, and interactions to unfold.
I’ll also keep a watchful eye on the clock and give you a nod when we need to speed things up and/or make the next move. If you want to make changes before the day, I’m flexible, and will go with whatever works for you!
Questionnaire. The questionnaire provided to you during the booking process is a vital tool in helping me to prepare, coordinate and deliver the results you desire. I kindly ask that you take the time to complete it to the best of your ability and then we can discuss all the finer details.
A simple timeline
A realistic schedule will enable you to enjoy a relaxed experience. Below are two examples of a simple timeline, but let’s create something to suit your needs.
Tip: If you want sunset photos, please Google the exact sunset time for your date and work your schedule backward. Keep in mind, that more than 70% cloud cover may mean it gets darker earlier. I highly recommended having at least 30 minutes extra up your sleeve!
A 1.5-hour wedding + location photos.
- 9:30 am to 10:00 am Wedding Ceremony (generally 20 min to 30 minutes)
- 10:00 am to 10:30 am Group and Family Photos (allow 30 minutes)
- 10:30 am to 11:00 am Bride & Partner Feature or Location photos (allow 30 minutes)
A 4-hour wedding + sunset location photos.
- 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm Partner getting ready (allow 1 hour)
- 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm Bride getting ready (allow 1 hour)
- 3:30 pm to 4:00 pm Wedding Ceremony (generally 30 minutes)
- 4:00 pm to 4:30 pm Group and Family Photos (allow 30 minutes)
- 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm Feature photos of Bride & Partner + Bridal Party (allow 1 hour). If your photos include the bride and partner only (allow 30 min).
- Additional time will be used to photograph other scenarios.
A family portrait list
After the ceremony, we’ll take your group and family portraits.
To ensure efficiency, please create a photo list, and nominate someone to help me gather and coordinate everyone. This way, we can move through each scenario swiftly and minimize waiting time for your guests. Your list should contain no more than 10-15 shots, including the names of each person.
Tip: These photos typically take more time than you anticipate, so we must be organised. I want to ensure no one gets left out!
- Photo 1: Entire Group
- Photo 2: Bride & Partner + Bride & Partner’s Families (list names)
- Photo 3: Bride & Partner + Brides Family (list names)
- Photo 4: Bride & Bride’s Family (list names)
- Photo 5: Bride & Bride’s Parent’s (list names)
- Photo 6: Bride & Partner + Partner’s Family (list names)
- Photo 7: Partner & Partner’s Family (list names)
- Photo 8: Partner & Partner’s Parents (list names)
- Photo 9: Bride & Partner + Flower or page persons (list names)
- Photo 10: Brides friends (list names)
- Photo 11: Partner’s friends (list names)
- Photo 12: Bride & Partner + Wedding party (list names)
After your family portraits
Location photos. This is where we get to focus on the two of you and have a little fun!
Tip: If we are traveling to a location, logistics and times (especially travel and parking time) need to be considered in advance and factored into your timeline.
Night portraits. Evening photos are not my specialty. When determining your timeline please consider what is most important to you.
Noosa ceremony locations and suppliers
To assist your wedding planning, and as a courtesy, below are some direct links to some of Noosa’s breathtaking locations and my favourite wedding suppliers.
Permits All beaches and parks are available for ceremonies, except Noosa Main Beach between First Point and Middle Groyne. If you wish to hold your wedding in a reserve or on a beach, you are required to apply to Noosa Council.
If you wish to hold your wedding in the Noosa National Park or Tewantin National Park, you are required to apply to the Queensland Parks & Forests.
Beaches and Foreshores
- First Point, Main Beach
- Little Cove Deck
- Maison La Plage Grove
- Hidden Grove
- Casuarina Gardens
- Noosa Spit
- Riverside Grove
- Noosa Springs
- Noosa Botanic Gardens
- Noosa Marina Boardwalk and Jetties
- Chaplin Park
Celebrate in style
- Lucia from Four Elements Films
- Mama Rentals discount code REBECCACOLEFAX on checkout
Mobile Hair & Makeup