Ever since Jonny’s and Esther’s engagement session, I knew their wedding day would be awesome! They love each other, they love their friends, and they love doing things with grace and style.
I love Jonny and Esther’s care free, adventurous spirit and their love for life and for people! I’m so thankful that we had the opportunity to be the ones to capture their day. It was honour and a JOY!
It’s hard to put into words how much I love my job. It’s couples like Jonny and Esther that remind me how lucky I am!! I’m thankful for them and for their families and I can’t WAIT to share just a few pictures of their relaxed, elegant and stunningly gorgeous wedding day at Noosa Heads!
Jonny and Esther kindly wish to thank;
- Their family and friends for making their day so memorable
- Photographer | Rebecca Colefax Photography, Instagram
- Second Shooter | Rowena Walker – Something Special Photography, Instagram
- Make up Artist | Toni Crabtree – Makeup for Formals Functions and Weddings.
- Hair stylist | Jacinta – Coastal Style Mobile Hairdressing, Instagram
- Wedding Dress | Grace Loves Lace – Unique French Lace Wedding Dresses, Instagram
- Florist | Susan – Exclusive Wedding Flowers.
- Ceremony Venue | Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort, Instagram
- Reception Venue | Noosa Waterfront Restaurant, Instagram
- Wedding Decor at Ceremony and Reception | Rachel – Splash Events, Instagram
- Wedding Cake |Alita – TOME Instagram
- Wedding Stationery | Bobby Hendry Instagram (Invites, Menus, Name Cards, Order of Ceremony)
If you like what you see, feel a connection with Rebecca’s work or have some questions please send her a message, she would love hear from you 🙂