The client has kindly allowed me to share a selection of their special images with you!
Follow these steps to know what to do next.
1 – View the images
To access the gallery and view the beautiful collection of fully edited and enhanced digital photographs kindly take a moment to read this entire page.
Then, at the bottom, add your full name, and click the ‘Go to gallery’ button to embark on a visual journey.
2 – Create a favourite list
The client has allowed you to choose up to 20 of your favourite images (from any folder) and receive them as low-resolution digital files.
Start curating your preferred images by clicking the heart icon to add them to your favourites list.
Please finalise your selections within the next 10 days! This way, you’ll have plenty of time to download your selection before the gallery goes offline in 14 days!
3 – Finalise your order
4- Optional extra’s
If you wish, you can opt to purchase more low-resolution images and/or individual high-resolution digital images.
A single additional low-resolution digital image is priced at $10, while two more images are available at $5 each.
A single additional high-resolution digital image is priced at $60, while two to more are available at $50 each.
5 – Download the images
The web-based low-resolution images are perfectly sized for internet/socials and email use.
All social media posts, reels, and stories must have proper credits applied. This includes mentioning and using the designated ‘tag’ identities for the photographer, and where appropriate other collaborators.
I recommend creating a minimum of two backup copies for peace of mind.
- I have structured my timelines to maintain a swift turnover of thousands of images and guarantee efficient delivery to all my clients, vendors, and suppliers. Your collaboration in promptly selecting and downloading them is greatly appreciated.
- If you need more time, you can request to extend the gallery access by paying an additional $25 weekly hosting fee until all orders are completed. Once the gallery is removed from my server, a $50 fee is required to reinstate an archived gallery.
- You have the right to utilise the images strictly for the commercial purposes they hired you for. Modifications, such as adjusting, cropping, resizing, distorting, or applying filters are strictly prohibited. Additionally, you are not permitted to sell or profit from the images, this includes refraining from using them for non-related commercial purposes, granting reproductions, selling, or distributing to individuals who have not purchased them, such as agencies, competitions, etc. If other parties are interested in obtaining copies, they should contact the photographer directly.
- You acknowledge and consent to the requirement that vendors, suppliers, and external parties must provide appropriate credits for all social media posts, reels, and stories. This entails acknowledging and utilising designated ‘tag’ identities for the photographer and, when applicable, other collaborators. Failure to comply will result in the issuance of an invoice.
- Anyone interested in purchasing and obtaining additional low or high-resolution copies agrees to contact the photographer. An invoice will be issued and upon completion, images will be delivered.
- As a friendly yet serious reminder, it is strictly prohibited to capture the images from this gallery in any way. This includes screenshots, copying, extracting, or tampering with the watermarks. Such actions will be regarded as theft and a violation of copyright law in Australia.
- Should you have any questions or need assistance at any point, please feel free to reach out. I’m more than happy to guide you through the process.